ETJA Incense Oil 10ml
NATURAL INCENSE OIL / Boswellia Serrata Oil /
The natural essential oil known since biblical times is obtained from the milky-white resin of the incense tree trunk. The method by which it is obtained allows all active substances to be preserved in its composition. It has a woody, balsamic, resin-spicy scent. It has antiseptic, astringent, anti-wrinkle, antibacterial, antifungal and calming properties. It was used to treat leprosy, wounds with infections and rheumatism. It helps to clear the upper respiratory tract. It has a soothing effect on tired muscles after intense exercise. It inspires, strengthens the mind and immune system, reduces the feeling of depression. It affects the condition of the skin, it is recommended mainly for mature, dry and aging skin. It rebuilds new epidermis, firms and strengthens the skin. Used as a base note in fragrance compositions. Considered a safe and extremely pleasant oil during use.
All essential oils offered by ETJA are 100% natural.
HOW TO USE IT:
- Muscle relaxing massage
- A sensual relaxing bath
- Flavoring rooms to improve mood and increase concentration
- Inhalations – soothe irritation of mucous membranes
- Additive to cosmetics and base oils – firms the skin and delays the aging process
- An ingredient of sensual and oriental perfumes
- The addition of cosmetics intended for hair. It stimulates hair growth, prevents hair loss and eliminates dandruff
woody, resinous, spicy
GOOD COMPOSITION WITH INCENSE OIL:
geranium, sandal, patchouli, grapefruit, pine, orange, mandarin, bergamot, lemon
Avoid contact with the eyes. Always use diluted on the skin for safety!
Store in a tightly closed dark glass bottle at room temperature, out of the reach of children.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: