ETJA Baobab Seed Oil 50ml
BAOBAB SEED OIL / Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil /
Natural, unrefined, cosmetic, cold-pressed baobab seed oil. It contains significant amounts of EFAs (omega-3,6,9), vitamins A, B, E, D, F and carotenes. Baobab oil has a strong moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, soothing effect and accelerates healing. It is effective in the fight against various skin problems, including eczema, psoriasis, acne. It is especially recommended to fight stretch marks and cellulite. The carotenes contained in the oil protect against UV radiation and soothe pain in the event of burns. The oil reduces and smoothes deep wrinkles. Perfect for damaged, dry, sensitive and acne-prone skin.
HOW TO USE:
• apply directly to the skin at a dilution of up to 90% with another carrier oil,
• Moisturizing and regenerating bath – add 10 ml of oil to a bathtub filled with 1/3 of warm water
(approx. 20 actuations with the dosing pump). Take a bath for 15-20 minutes,
• additive to cosmetics with regenerative and after-sun care properties,
• use in dilution with another oil as a moisturizer on wet skin. Absorbs quickly and is non-greasy
• massage of the whole body, especially the neck and shoulders as a warming supplement,
• addition to hand-made lotions and creams to protect against exposure to difficult conditions
atmospheric, like frost, wind, strong sun,
• care for dry, damaged and brittle hair – rub a small amount into damp hair after washing
before drying, • fights dandruff when rubbed into the scalp,
• oily compresses with regenerative properties – rub the oil into slightly damp or dry hair before
washing, wait 20-30 minutes and wash with a delicate shampoo,
• hand and nail care,
• regenerative baths for cracked skin on the feet.
Baobab seed oil offered by ETJA is cold-pressed, unrefined and 100% natural.